Emotions & behaviour
- You feel miserable about your weight.
- Every diet, you name it, you have done it, but you are fatter than ever. You are on or off a diet all the time.
- You eat sensibly in public, but on your own, at times it goes out of control.
- You eat a lot in secret.
- You start dieting on Monday and by the afternoon the biscuit tin is empty again. You don’t know why.
- Food is a friend and an enemy at the same time:
- You feel addicted to certain foods, like chocolate.
- You have mood swings for no reason; you feel depressed, alone and in despair.
- You do not want to go on another diet. There has to be another way.
Treatment to restore your relationship with food will;
- Gaining insight into your eating patterns and food cravings; discovering what in your past has contributed to your weight problem.
- Strengthening your motivation to change. We know that you would worry about being hungry and deprived of your favourite foods. This doesn’t happen.
- Nutritional guidance; gets you back in touch with your natural appetite, banishes cravings and transforms your wellbeing.
- Emotional strengthening to manage feelings like stress, and unhappiness without turning to food.
- Managing constant thoughts and worries about food and weight.
- Self-worth and body image healing.
The next step
As a certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor and Eating Psychology Coach; I support you with compassion and wisdom in the journey of change.
Would you like to know more about WHAT can be done for you personally? The first step is to have a no-obligation assessment in person, by phone or online.
Yes, I’m interested in a confidential assessment: