Effective help is psychological, nutritional, holistic and personal because you are more than your eating problem. It must improve satisfaction with life, not just get rid of symptoms. I am highly trained to deliver both new and established therapies to help you get the best possible outcomes.
I can help you wherever you live, with eating disorder counselling in person, by telephone or by Skype.
The first step is either book a free telephone discovery session or a 1 hour, no obligation Assessment.
- I will help you to eat only when hungry & stop when you are full
- You will be free from obsessions with food
- You will not need to hide your behaviour from others
- Feeling energised and sleeping well
- Being happy; looking forward to tomorrow
- Coping with relationships without turning to food
- Mastering cravings
- Managing your feelings
- Feeling better about your body
- Being able to care for yourself… because you’re worth it
The First Step to Getting Help – Have a Personal Confidential Assessment
The next step
As a certified eating psychology expert; I support you with compassion and wisdom in the journey of change.
I understand weight problems and irrational cravings, and know how to turn it around in a way that is right for you.
Would you like to know more about WHAT can be done for you personally? The first step is to have a no-obligation assessment (only £50) in person, by phone or by Skype. The first step starts here.
Yes, I’m interested in a confidential assessment: