Corporate / Community Work
I am passionate about delivery programmes into the workplace and community.
Are you an organisation that requires:-
- Corporate wellness workshops,
Do you have funding for specific projects or groups and would like it to be health orientated?
Whether it’s for one hour or a number of weeks presentations and programmes can be tailored made to your objectives including and not limited to the following:-
Tailored Presentations & Programmes
- Love the Body You’re In!
- Weight Management
- The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Emotional, overeating & binge eating
- Stress Management- How to be happier and healthier when it comes to food
- Adopting the right mind-set in regard to change
- The importance of regular eating
- Optimising the body from the 50 different vitamins & minerals we need each day
- How to use food to boost your mood and feel better
- The psychology of dieting
- Normal Eating – Hunger & Cravings
- Reconnecting with your body for more health, energy and vitality
If you would like more information about what I can do for your organisation please feel free to get in touch.
(photo shows Presenting at the NI Eating Disorder Conference)
“I was delighted that Shauna was able to support the BPS’s Improving Work-Place Well-being joint NI Branch of the British Psychological Society and Irish Psychological Society event. Shauna’s presentation made a significant impact on the knowledge of practising psychologists in understanding how the dieting epidemic is fuelling the obesity crisis and the influence that the dieting culture in the workplace has on this. She presented valuable kills to help practitioners work with their clients to assist with emotional eating, stress, body positivity to name a few and all based on recent research.
Shauna was an inspiration and I highly recommend her to professionals and clients alike.– Sharon Beattie – Life Therapies
“Shauna has a great depth of understanding in the arena of weight loss and wellbeing, which equip her well for working with the wide range of clients presenting with these issues. Her presentation at the BPS /Irish Psychological Society 2017 conference was interesting, informative and entertaining. By addressing both the psychological and physical components of eating disorders, Shauna presents a holistic and robust defence against Irelands overweight epidemic. – Paul Curran Health Coach.