Weight Loss Surgery
Longstanding & serious weight problems: Is this you?
Emotions & behaviour
- You have tried very hard to lose weight – you name it, it’s been done, but you are bigger than ever.
- Eating rules your life; you are a comfort eater and it doesn’t stop.
- You have serious health problems because of your weight.
- You fear that you will not see your children and your grandchildren grow up.
- Nothing in life seems enjoyable; you are always conscious of your size.
- You are always trying to be acceptable to other people.
- You are tired of feeling different and alone.
Weight loss surgery can transform your life. Good preparation and post operative support can make the difference between failure and success.
We can help you to –
- Decide whether this is right for you and if necessary, get a sympathetic hearing from your doctor.
- Choose the right surgical option – alongside other health professionals involved in your care.
- Prepare emotionally for the consequences of surgery.
- Manage feelings without needing to eat.
- Deal with depression and boost self worth.
- Manage body image changes
The next step
As a certified eating psychology expert; I support you with compassion and wisdom in the journey of change.
I understand weight problems and irrational cravings, and know how to turn it around in a way that is right for you.
Would you like to know more about WHAT can be done for you personally? The first step is to have a no-obligation assessment (only £50) in person, by phone or by Skype. The first step starts here.